CONSURCO [ kon-sir-ko kän-sər-ko ] CONcrete SURface COmpany
Definition: A west coast-based specialty contractor focused on installation technologies designed to protect, enhance, restore, and rehabilitate the surface of concrete floors, walls, and structures.
Our approach to client’s infrastructure/facilities can be thought of in the following three ways:
New Construction - provide sustainable solutions that provide clients lasting value
Existing Infrastructure - rehabilitate with resilient, valued solutions
Out of Use Infrastructure - devise solutions for adaptive reuse and achieve new value.
What our clients have come to expect from CONSURCO:
1. We are a national floor and wall coating installers with a local focus.
2. Rather than being an architect/engineer or manufacturer or installer, we are a solution provider.
3. We are seldom the low-cost provider, but we are always the high-quality performance guarantee provider.
4. We respect our client’s time = Rapid response and delivery
5. Quality, certified and trained personnel/expertise.
6. We are continually striving to bring innovative solutions and processes to market.
7. PreQual – We have an excellent safety record. We are fully bonded with comprehensive insurance.
How we deliver on our promises:
- The leadership of our business development and field teams have over 20+ years of experience installing specialty coatings for every application in every industry you could ever imagine.
- location of offices
- We have long track record established best business practices. We are proud of our partnerships with the following trade associations:
- Our STEPS approach (Std Techniques, Execution Procedures, and Sequencing) link to OUR PROCESS Section